VdS – Certificate: M 106339
SBSC – Certificate: Nr 10-377
Weight: approx. 8kg
Dimensions: approx. 185mm x 120mm x 40mm
Mechanical, fixed mounted door locks for:
Container; swap bodies; trailer; semi-trailer and curtain side trailer
After the fixed mounting, both doors are connected from inside and are locked by the lock housing.
- suitable for certification TAPA TSR
- certified: VdS M 106339 (Germany); SBSC Nr 10-377 (Sweden) only accepted with ASSA ABLOY® cylinder CL684N
- made completely from stainless steel; fixed mounted (screw on)
- separate bracket for the closure body ("park position")
- incl. mounting material
- integrated, patented ABLOY® cylinder with 3 ABLOY® PROTEC keys and 1 key card; protected against drilling, ANTI-Drill; (replaceable)
- keyed alike and master system possible against surcharge
The L103 is easier to handle, because only the lock housing is moved horizontally to/from the retaining bolts. If the L103 is mounted on a trailer, periodic maintenance/care is necessary.
When the L103 is firmly fixed, it can no longer "just" be placed somewhere else. When the lock shall be used for a leased container/trailer the owner must agree to the installation.